French language and culture classes for English-speaking students and expatriates
French language classes of Centre Zenith were designed in a way that addresses practical issues that non-native students and expatriates face upon their arrival to France.
- Beginner level classes are mostly explained in English. This ensures an easier communication between students and teachers right from the start. Our teachers use more and more French as the students’ level gets better throughout the program.
- Class sizes are smaller compared to many schools and are limited from 5 to 15 participants per session. This helps our teacher to invest more personal time in students compared to other schools that accept up to 20 or 30 students within one session.
- Our teachers are all certified and hold a master's degree in French language teaching (FLE) or equivalent certifications, with several years of experience.
- All our teachers are native speakers and speak the standard Parisian accent. Beside proper grammar and syntax, you will also learn lots of useful and interesting cultural facts.
- Our offer is one of the most interesting ones in Paris in terms of both quality and price. This means that the quality that you get for just 7.50 euros per hour will be as great as the one for which you will probably spend twice or thrice in some other schools.
- We accept payment by installment as life can be tough sometimes and you may not have the full amount with you at the start of the course.
- We are very flexible, which means that if for any reason you are not able to finish your current program, it is always possible to continue your learning journey with another group, at another time